Thursday, April 26, 2012

Clipless Curls Tutorial


DSCN2241


Hey Lovelies,

     It's been a while since I have done a hair tutorial. I wanted to try a new method of curling and I have been loving the clipless look. So here is my way of reacreating this look just by using my regular curling iron.

XO, Cari

Photobucket


Hola Chicas,

         Ha sido un tiempo desde que he hecho un tutorial de pelo. Quería probar un nuevo método de curling y he estado amando el look sin rizo. Así que aquí es mi manera de reacrearlo usando my enchinadora regular

Perdon por que el video esta en ingles.

Besos, Cari
   

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. cari,

    great vid. thanks for the tip. i tried this... it works awesome. i also love that top. you look so sultry. where did you get it? you have such a great look.

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love it AYLA send me here!

    ReplyDelete