Sunday, April 8, 2012

Red Cheetah


Photobucket



Photobucket


Hey Lovelies,

      Hope you guys are enjoying (enjoyed) this Easter weekend. There was family visiting and they stayed at my parents...so I been here for three days in a row. I dyed some eggs for my little boy since my daughter left with her cousin to the park. I'll have some pictures in another post. So here is what I wore on Saturday...I was very nice and warm in Souther Cali. Perfect.

XO, Cari

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket





Hola Bellas,


     Espero que esten teniendo un fin de semana de Pascua maravilloso.  Mis papas tuvieron familiares que vinieron a visitar entonces estube 3 dias seguidos en su casa. Ahora my nino y yo pintamos guevos ya que mi hija se fue de paseo con su prima. Tendre fotos para ustedes en otro bulletin. Esto es lo que me puse el Sabado....era un dia caliente y lindo en el Sur de California. Perfecto.

Besitos, Cari 


Photobucket


Top: Kohls
Jeans: Watch L.A.
Pumps: Delicious
Bag: Amazon









3 comments:

  1. i love the color contrast of the red and cheetah. this outfit is really nice! the shoes are mega!!
    tnx
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. your top is sooo cute! did you get it at kohls recently??? I am so going over there tomorrow to find it if you did! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a couple months back...try looking it up online. It's by Candies

      Delete