Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Horizontal Lines

 Photobucket



Hey Lovelies,

     It's been a while since I have posted an outfit post....in blog/YouTube world seems like years.  Glad I had the chance to post another outfit post since I have been so busy filming hair tutorial and makeup....time to get some outfit in there.



PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Top/Skirt: Fashion Q
Sandals: F21
Necklace: Love Culture
Watch: Guess
Bag: London Tote on Amazon.com

4 comments:

  1. What a nice blog Honey!!!!! I have never visited it before, but its great. Love your style.Since today I am following you, if you can join to my blog too I will be very happy.
    Kisses
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cari,

    you look good in everything! i am so envious.

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so SEXY!!!! I loveeee it!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Anjelina Jolie leg has come out!! Haha great outfit, so envious of your body. Its perfection!!

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete