Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Belted Skirt

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey Lovelies,


This week has been everybody go back to school or work in my case. Well actually my daughter started school today, she is now in 3rd grade. I have heard that she will be given plenty or homework and projects (i like projects). As in for me it was back to normality in other words work. But Im glad I was able to post a lot more posts.

I have been loving this skirt, I reminds me so much of Kim Kardashians style a couple seasons ago. The links are provided below.  What do you think?


XO, Cari


Photobucket
Hola Bellas,

Esta semana ha sido la semana donde todos vuelvan a la escuela o  en mi caso trabajar. Bueno, en realidad mi hija empezó la escuela hoy, ella está en 3er grado. He oído que se le dará un montón de tareas y proyectos (me gustan los proyectos). Pero pues para para mí fue volver a la normalidad en este caseo mi trabajo . Pero estoy contenta de haber podido hacer muchos mas looks.

  He sido amante de esta falda, me recuerda mucho al estilo de Kim Kardashians  de un par de temporadas atrás. Abajo estan los "links: por su gustas comprar. ¿Qué te parece?

Besitos, Cari
Photobucket


Photobucket

Skirt: Here
Top: local store
Bag: Aldo (old)
Heels: Here
Jacket: H&M



Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Wow, great Outfit.

    Like your Blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know :)

    http://aimeesowa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! U have the sexiest legs! The outfit is awesome from head to toe!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your style! Very good♥
    Follow me to germany:
    http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de

    Love, Lie

    ReplyDelete