Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Back At it Again...





Hello Loves,

      You already know that Im not very consistent with my posts. Wait, It's gonna get worse! I'm back at it again with my gym routine. It will be very hard for me to get those post out for you since the work and gym plus family will be consuming my whole day. Ill have to adjust to these changes and squeeze some blogging in there. Put into account that when I blog it will consist of doing my makeup, my hair, pick and outfit and finally take the pictures. That's a 3-4 hour process. It's a whole lot of work but Im keeping them coming.

Xo, Cari

Hola Amores,

   Ustedes ya saben que yo no soy muy consistente con mis publicaciones. Espera que va a poner se peor. Volví a empezar mi rutina normal de ejercicio. Va ser muy dificil el publicar cuando tengo que ir al trabajo, al gimnasio y venir a atender a la familia. Todo eso se toma todo el día dejando me con muy poquito tiempo. Toma en consideración de que también se toma tiempo para maquillarme, peinarme, buscar el atuendo y tomar las fotos. Pero a pesar de eso, lo estoy haciendo.


Besos Cari


 photo IMG_3619_zpsg059s1fr.jpg


Coat: MissGuided.com
Jumpsuit: HotMiamiStyles.com
Shoes: Nike Premium Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment